The Center for Entrepreneurship Düsseldorf (CEDUS) is the central facility of the HHU for all questions concerning self-employment and setting up a business and bundles all activities in the area of entrepreneurship support. The areas of entrepreneurship research, entrepreneurship-related teaching, services for entrepreneurs, entrepreneurship funding programmes, IP management and financing are all gathered under one roof.
CEDUS’ tasks include:
- Identification of potential entrepreneurship projects as well as prospective entrepreneurs
- Advice for students, graduates and researchers on the route to establishing their own business
- (Further) training with the objective of relaying know-how relevant to entrepreneurship for a successful start in self-employment and setting up a business
- Advice and support in applying for and acquiring funding as well as mediation of start-up capital and
- Mediation of a customized support for the start-up project from the CEDUS expert network.