The Center for Entrepreneurship Düsseldorf (CEDUS) is the central facility of the Heinrich Heine University for all questions concerning self-employment and setting up a business and bundles all activities in the area of entrepreneurship support, including entrepreneurship research, services for entrepreneurs, entrepreneurship funding programmes, IP management and financing.
The curriculum entrepreneurship teachings of the Chair of Entrepreneurship and Finance provides the academic framework for optimal start-up preparation. The comprehensive offer is rounded off by the integration into the Düsseldorf start-up network and the regional branch networks. Additional experts are available for professional start-up support through other partners at Düsseldorf location.
CEDUS’ tasks include:
- Identification of potential entrepreneurship projects as well as prospective entrepreneurs
- Advice for students, graduates and researchers on the route to establishing their own business
- (Further) training with the objective of relaying know-how relevant to entrepreneurship for a successful start in self-employment and setting up a business
- Advice and support in applying for and acquiring funding as well as mediation of start-up capital and
- Mediation of a customized support for the start-up project from the CEDUS expert network.