Heinrich Heine University Düsseldorf offers individual advice and support on inventions and patents to all members of the HHU via the Research Management and Transfer Department.
Our advise, in cooperation with PROvendis GmbH (the patent marketing agency of the State of North Rhine-Westphalia), covers the following key topics:
- Patenting procedure at HHU
- Inventions in science: Publications, invention and inventor status,
sharing of revenue
- IPR clauses in contracts with third-party funding bodies
- How to carry out patent searches
- Commercialization options: Sale and licensing of patents
Prior to the publication of research results which might be suitable for commercial use, please inform us accordingly at an early stage. The HHU Patent Advisor Dr. Michaela Kühn will be happy to support you.
Details of the patenting procedure, evaluation and commercialization options for university patents as well as our cooperation partners can be found in the information sheet for university inventors. We also offer individual advice at any time on all aspects related to inventions and patents.