The origin of every business model and every problem solution is a good idea - and in the Ideas Competition of the Heinrich Heine University Düsseldorf (HHU) we are looking for exactly such an idea. You already have your first ideas on sticky notes on the wall, a first draft on a beer mat or maybe your idea only exists in your head? It doesn't matter, because now you have the chance to bring your idea to light and test its potential for further development into a viable business model. We support you with valuable tips and suggestions!
- Category I: Students of all departments
- Category II: Scientists, graduates, employees of the HHU, the affiliated institutes and the University Hospital Düsseldorf as well as mixed teams
You can apply as an individual or as part of a team.
Quite simply, just your idea sketch. Please use our template and send it back to us filled out to:
1.st prize*: 800 € 2nd prize*: 500 € 3rd prize*: 300 €
The prize money can be used for the further development of your idea in the year after the award ceremony - for example for coaching, equipment etc.
- Simultaneous application to the HHU Ideas Competition and the GFFU Startup Competition is not permitted
- You will receive a free pitch training for the digital award ceremony
- Of course we treat the startup ideas confidentially
That's it: The HHU Ideas Competition 2021 is over and great weeks are behind us - with exciting ideas and committed teams!
Many thanks to everyone who participated and submitted their idea sketches! Many thanks to the jury, who read all the ideas and evaluated them to the best of their knowledge and belief, and many thanks to the terrific technical team and the moderation of Jules Banning , who made the award ceremony a very special highlight!